*** In stock / Free Shipping (Canada) / Usually ships the next business day (Non refundable)***
Descended from its bigger relation, the single box phono stage retains the sonic family resemblance, possessing a natural tonal balance with brilliant dynamics and characteristically low background noise.
Bringing greater ownership accessibility for prudent audiophiles, the Pellar is unusual at this price level, having the flexibility of three gain options for MM, low and high gain MC cartridge types.
- MM, MC Low, MC Hi Gain
- Capacitance Loading Plugs
- Exceptionally Low Noise
- External Shielded PSU
Achieving sensational sound quality by optimising your cartridge is a breeze. Out of the box, it comes set for a moving magnet cartridge and should you prefer a moving coil there are a series of switches on the underside with high and low gain settings. Additional connections on the rear panel allow you to use customised resistance loading plugs to precisely dial in your cartridge. Abracadabra, awesome magical sound.
- Input: RCA (unbalanced)
- Output: RCA (unbalanced)
- Gain: 48dB – 60dB – 70dB
- Input resistance: 47K—LOADING PLUGS
- Input capacitance: 100pF
- Output impedance: 20Ω
- Distortion: Less than 0.001%
- RIAA accuracy + 0.5dB: 5Hz – 70KHz (Neumann HF correction)
- Noise (A weighted): MM –81dB / MC –67dB (high setting)
- Maximum output: 18V RMS
- Maximum input @1KHz: MM 120mV / MC 4.8mV (MC high)
- Channel separation: < -85dB 5Hz – 20KHz
- Voltage input: 100-240vac 50/60Hz 10 watts max. (depending on region)
- Power supply: internally regulated 25va transformer
- Dimensions: 120 x 230 x 70mm (W x D x H)
- Net weight: 1.6KG (3.5LB)