*** In stock / Free Shipping (Canada) / Usually ships in 2 - 5 business days / non-refundable ***
Choice Comes First
The new AXN10 network player can breathe new life into your system – opening up the world of Hi-Res music for you. It slots seamlessly into an audio system, taking you beyond your prized collection of discs. There are stacks of free services, like internet radio, as well as the well-known premium ones – many offer free trials. Thanks to our streaming know-how, you’ll be able to enjoy high-quality music easily from a variety of sources via the app.
In a nutshell:
- StreamMagic Gen 4 Module – swift playback & high quality sound
- ESS SABRE ES9033Q DAC – for the latest streaming capabilities
- High-quality Internet Radio – thanks to MPEG-DASH support
- Spotify Connect, TIDAL & Qobuz built in – for the best possible sound
- Roon Ready – easy browsing of your digital music
- Connectivity Choice – with USB playback, RCA/phono, coax & optical or wirelessly with Chromecast built-in, AirPlay 2 & Bluetooth 5.
- Slim elegant design – classic hi-fi width, to fit your system
Over a Decade of Streaming Know-How
AXN10 runs off of the latest StreamMagic Gen 4 module and software. It’s a system developed by Cambridge Audio in London for no-compromise, rock-solid, hi-fi music streaming. It’s intuitive to use and is capable of playing music with incredible clarity – up to both 768KHz 32bit PCM and DSD512 (it’s all you’ll need!).
Ready for the Revolution?
The convenience of streamed music was once let down by its sound quality, and accessibility. That’s no longer the case, thanks to faster broadband speeds, better CODECs, a wider choice of service, and now because AXN10 brings the acclaimed StreamMagic streaming platform within reach of many more people.
Whatever you Want
AXN10 can access free and subscription hi-res streaming services, like internet radio, Spotify Connect, Tidal, Qobuz and Deezer all built-in for best sound quality. With Apple Airplay2 and Chromecast built-in, you can access Apple Music, BBC Sounds and more. AXN10 is also Roon Ready, so can consolidate your digital music listening, regardless of source, into a single magazine-style service.
Internet Radio, Live Transmission
It’s just like radio, only it comes via the internet rather than by airwaves. You can listen to your existing favourite broadcast stations, specialist internet only ones (like Soho Radio and NTS), alongside many more from around the world – all free. Who knows what that indie show from New Zealand has interest for you? Plus many stations are at a quality way beyond digital radio.
Made for Sharing
If a friend pops round, who’s not got the StreamMagic app, they can share their latest tunes with you, via Bluetooth. Alternatively, if they have some exclusive hi-res FLAC files on USB stick, you can listen together on your hi-fi system simply by plugging the drive into AXN10’s rear USB port.
One of the challenges of being a music fan can be where to store your collection – another’s the price some of those re-mastered limited editions, with a handful of ‘must-have’ tracks. With AXN10 you can get the best of both worlds: hear the music in incredible hi-res quality, and have no worries about where to squeeze the box-set in.
Interacting with AXN10 couldn’t be easier. The StreamMagic app allows intuitive control of all connected sources – to curate playlists, set presets or browse albums conveniently from your mobile or tablet. Alternatively, there’s a handful of neat buttons on AXN10’s sleek fascia to give direct access to your favourite playlists or internet radio stations.
Wired for Sound
Spin AXN10 around and you’ll notice the neat, upside-down writing over the terminals – this makes it easy when leaning over to connect it up to your amp. There’s analogue RCA phono out, digital coax and optical out, USB in, plus a pair of Wi-Fi antenna for your network – or a LAN cable input if you prefer.
Designed for Life
In the classic 430mm hi-fi width AXN10 can slot easily, and breathe new life, into an AX system. Thanks to over-air updates, AXN10 will also be streaming for many years to come.
- Inputs: Ethernet, USB socket (mass storage), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Outputs: Line out (unbalanced), Digital out (Coax and Optical)
- DAC: ESS Sabre ES9033Q
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 70kHz +0/-1dB
- Ethernet: IEEE 802.3 10 Base-T or 100 Base-T
- WI-FI:Wi-Fi 5 dual band 2.4/5gHz
- Bluetooth: 5.0 A2DP/AVRCP supporting SBC and AAC
- Compatibility: UPnP, Local USB media, Internet Radio, Chromecast, Spotify connect, Tidal, Qobuz, Roon Ready, Airplay 2
- Audio formats: ALAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, DSD (x512), WMA, MP3, AAC, HE AAC, AAC+, OGG Vorbis
- HI-Res support: Up to 768KHz 32bit PCM, up to DSD512
- Max power consumption: 20W
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Dimensions (W X H X D) : 430 x 75 x 305mm
- Weight: 3.3kg