*** In stock / Free Shipping (Canada) / Usually ships the next business day ***
Inspired by the pure heritage of Focal bookshelf loudspeakers, Vestia N°1 combines finesse with compact design while offering a detailed listening experience. This 2-way bass-reflex loudspeaker combines Focal technologies, such as the Slatefiber cone with its recycled carbon fibres made in the French workshops, and the ‘M’-shaped inverted dome TAM tweeter to enhance the treble.
Thanks to a choice of harmonious and refined finishes - black or white leather-effect front panel, Black High Gloss, Dark Wood or Light Wood side panels - these loudspeakers can be easily installed in any interior. They are designed for all music lovers and blend seamlessly into rooms of up to 323 ft² (30m²).
Available as an optional extra, the stands - specially designed for Vestia N°1 - have a “tilted” profile which allows the soundstage to be more focused on the listener, for even deeper immersion and more emotions.
- Speaker driver with Slatefiber recycled carbon fibre cone, made in France by Focal
- Exclusive TAM tweeter
- Leather effect front panel
- Optional stand available, tilted for Time Alignment
Slatefiber technology, exclusive to Focal, involves the use of recycled, non-woven carbon fibres applied as a sandwich between two layers of thermoplastic polymer. In their quest for perfection, Focal engineers have opted to use non-woven carbon fibres, all pointing in the same direction to achieve even greater rigidity, better damping but also lightness – the three “essentials” of a speaker driver. The Slatefiber cone is made in France in the Focal workshops.
‘M’-shaped inverted dome tam tweeter
Also made in France in the Focal workshops, this tweeter comprises an inverted dome cone, made from an Aluminium/Magnesium alloy and moulded into the famous ‘M’ shape – a Focal exclusive. This profile lends it greater rigidity, reducing distortion, with a wider diffusion angle. It delivers an even finer treble.
The Vestia loudspeakers feature a vent towards the front for more frontal impact, in addition to one at the back for an encompassing bass: a bass-reflex profile which enhances the depth of the soundstage.
- Type: 2-way bass-reflex bookshelf loudspeaker
- Speaker drivers: 61/2" (16.5cm) Slatefiber Midbass and 1" (25mm) Al/Mg inverted dome TAM tweeter
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 89.5dB
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 56Hz - 30kHz
- Low frequency point (-6dB): 48Hz
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4.5 Ω
- Recommended amplifier power: 25 - 120W
- Crossover frequency: 200Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8 5/8 x 10 ¼ x 15 1/4" (21.9 x 26 x 38.7cm)
- Net weight (with grille): 15.4lbs (7kg)