*** Silver in stock / Free shipping (Canada) / Usually ships the next business day / non-refundable ***
The M3scd has been designed to give outstanding CD reproduction and to be a digital hub.
In addition to CD it has 3 digital inputs: coax, optical and asynchronous USB. This makes it particularly useful for digital to analog converter. The technical performance is excellent; it has very low distortion, extremely low jitter, excellent signal-to-noise ratio, extremely flat frequency response, exemplary linearity and excellent channel separation.
All in all the M3scd gives excellent CD replay and can act as a versatile digital hub at the same time.
Read the full Hi-Fi Choice 5-star review.
M3scd In Brief:
- CD player and digital hub
- Excellent technical performance
- Very good CD readability
- Multiple digital inputs - coax, optical and asynchronous USB
- Very low jitter
- Excellent build quality and convenient size
- Jitter: <135 picoseconds peak to peak
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20 kHz -0.2dB max.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >117dB
- THD(+ noise): <0.003% 10Hz to 20 kHz
- Linearity: <0.1dB down to -96dB
- Channel Separation: 105dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
-DAC: 24 bit Delta-Sigma (bit stream) dual differential 8 x over-sampling
- 1 x line level RCA
- 1 x RCA coaxial connector (Digital SPDIF)
- 1 x Toslink optical connector (Digital SPDIF)
- 1 x Trigger output - 3.5mm (1/8”) mono jack +12V DC
- 1 x RCA coaxial connector SPDIF 32-192 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 1 x TOSLINK optical connector 32-96 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 1 x USB type ‘B’ connector
- Asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Trigger in
- Dimensions W x H x D (mm): 440 x 100 x 380
- Weight: 6.05 kg